Welcome, I'm so glad you're here!
- I’m not one to tell you to get rid of all the candy and sweets on holidays because it’s FUN! And life should be fun and whimsical whenever you can make it so, am I right?! I’ve never been much of a Halloween/dress-up fan but I DID love the …Read More »
- I can't not put up a pumpkin recipe, right? Right! I love this one because they are bite-sized treats and it's only sweetened with fruit. They are soft, so don't toss them in your purse unless you are into pumpkin pie pancakes. Hey - I mean, that sounds good …Read More »
- It's (almost) officially Fall!!! And I LOVE apples. This recipe makes about 2 cups and I love to make it as a delicious foodie gift for friends and family. It's certainly a crowd pleaser. It's very simple to throw together, you'll just end up with a few dishes to wash....so …Read More »
- Summertime and the livin’s easy! Especially when you don’t have to turn on the stove! These acai bowls are jammed backed with antioxidants and so refreshing on a hot day. All you need is a blender to make this happen. Serves 2 Smoothie Ingredients Acai Smoothie Freezer Pack, I like …Read More »
- Serves 5-6 Ingredients 2 cups strawberries, diced 2 cups rhubarb, diced zest of one lemon 1 tsp lemon juice 1 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder pinch of sea salt Topping Ingredients 1 cup almond meal 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped 1/4 cup butter, melted 2 tbsp honey 1 tsp cinnamon 2 pinches sea …Read More »