Welcome, I'm so glad you're here!
- You could use this for breakfast, lunch or dinner - don't matter! This dish was too easy to throw together and the combo of the onions, garlic, apple and balsamic really make the flavor pop. You'll be happy you made this one. Ingredients: 1 lb brussels sprouts 1 tbsp …Read More »
- Turmeric has some impressive health benefits including anti-inflammatory responses, balancing blood sugar, helping stiff joints and is a powerful antioxidant. The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin – but it needs black pepper to really work well in the body. So don’t skip on the black pepper in this …Read More »
- 10 Signs Your Body is Craving a Detox Should I do a detox program? It’s a common question and concern! The reality is that our body is detoxing ALL the time – it’s a natural process that is chugging along inside you, day in and day out. But what we’re …Read More »
- I'm back again this year with some gift ideas for your friends and loved ones. These are some of my favorite things... Aeropress Coffee Maker - this was on my list last year and I'm still loving it! It makes a single cup of coffee in under 4 minutes. I …Read More »
- I have a bucket list of destinations in the world and while Mexico is of course on the list, it wasn't in the top five....until...I had so many friends that went and LOVED it. We settled on a trip to Puerto Vallarta (PV), on the pacific coast, with the hopes …Read More »