Welcome, I'm so glad you're here!
- It's (almost) officially Fall!!! And I LOVE apples. This recipe makes about 2 cups and I love to make it as a delicious foodie gift for friends and family. It's certainly a crowd pleaser. It's very simple to throw together, you'll just end up with a few dishes to wash....so …Read More »
- Summertime and the livin’s easy! Especially when you don’t have to turn on the stove! These acai bowls are jammed backed with antioxidants and so refreshing on a hot day. All you need is a blender to make this happen. Serves 2 Smoothie Ingredients Acai Smoothie Freezer Pack, I like …Read More »
- Serves 5-6 Ingredients 2 cups strawberries, diced 2 cups rhubarb, diced zest of one lemon 1 tsp lemon juice 1 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder pinch of sea salt Topping Ingredients 1 cup almond meal 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped 1/4 cup butter, melted 2 tbsp honey 1 tsp cinnamon 2 pinches sea …Read More »
- You know what happens when you have a dog (and I’m guessing a kid)…is that you want to spoil them. You want to buy everything to show your love and take care of them the best you can. It’s so easy to get wrapped up in buying ALL THE …Read More »
- Habits. They aren't sexy. In fact, they seem pretty darn dull. But let me tell you - the habits that we have make up our entire day. The habits we cultivate and grow into our lives can create health or diminish it. In the past year, my health journey …Read More »