Welcome, I'm so glad you're here!
- I'm back again this year with some gift ideas for your friends and loved ones. These are some of my favorite things... Aeropress Coffee Maker - this was on my list last year and I'm still loving it! It makes a single cup of coffee in under 4 minutes. I …Read More »
- I have a bucket list of destinations in the world and while Mexico is of course on the list, it wasn't in the top five....until...I had so many friends that went and LOVED it. We settled on a trip to Puerto Vallarta (PV), on the pacific coast, with the hopes …Read More »
- I’m not one to tell you to get rid of all the candy and sweets on holidays because it’s FUN! And life should be fun and whimsical whenever you can make it so, am I right?! I’ve never been much of a Halloween/dress-up fan but I DID love the …Read More »
- I can't not put up a pumpkin recipe, right? Right! I love this one because they are bite-sized treats and it's only sweetened with fruit. They are soft, so don't toss them in your purse unless you are into pumpkin pie pancakes. Hey - I mean, that sounds good …Read More »
- It's (almost) officially Fall!!! And I LOVE apples. This recipe makes about 2 cups and I love to make it as a delicious foodie gift for friends and family. It's certainly a crowd pleaser. It's very simple to throw together, you'll just end up with a few dishes to wash....so …Read More »